To Inspire, Educate and Enlighten an individual. To fulfill the vision, the school provides an ideal environment in the arms of nature where every student discovers and realizes his full potential. The whole learning experience is orientated towards the notion of Leadership for a better world.
Vidyanjali Grammar School Initiatives forayed into the field of education with a one-point agenda of providing world-class education to children to make them globally competitive. It all started with a school in the year 2000, with 1500 students. Today, with commitment and dedication, the group has redefined education with its progressive concepts. Following global trends in education, it has established Ambitus, which is truly a World School that provides the right platform for the students to explore in eco-friendly ambience and excel in their academics.
Vidyanjali Grammar School will strive to offer a community-based, internationally-designed learning experience, that values each individual and encourages young people to find their place in the world around them.
Where the school gates will open up trees awaiting every child. Where the Corridors of the campus will sing tunes from the green alleys. Where classrooms will be filled with knowledge that shall blossoms buds into flowers. Because Vidyanjali Grammar School is a campus that is Built in vast area. It's a school that will host nature in 81% of space, and concrete in the rest 19%. It's a school where a glance from the window will only go to the greens, and not the greys.
The Best School where a Child can become a good citizen.Pushpalatha - Parent
Vast Ground helps children to improve in sports and extra cirricullar activities